If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can create a return and send back your purchase within 14 days of receipt. We are happy to offer a refund on unsuitable items that are returned to us in accordance with our Returns Policy.
- All items should be returned new and unused, with the I'MMANY London tag intact and with the original packaging within 14 calendar days from the day after you receive your order.
- Any authenticity cards, dust bags and tags provided as part of the original packaging should also be returned.
- Returns that are damaged, soiled, worn or altered may not be accepted and could be sent back to you.
- Merchandise purchased at a discount of 40% off or more or labelled as Final Sale, may not be returned or exchanged.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns of pierced earrings if the tamper-proof packaging has been opened. This is for hygiene reasons and doesn't affect your statutory rights.
- We cannot accept return/exchange of rings that were made to order.
- We cannot accept items that have been engraved, personalised or altered.
- Items are classified as faulty if they are received damaged or if a manufacturing fault occurs.
- If any item you purchase is faulty, you have the right to reject the goods and have them replaced or refunded within 30 days or if the fault occurs within 2 months you have the right to claim a free repair or replacement.
- Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
- All our orders are quality controlled and checked before being dispatched. However, if an item you receive is damaged or faulty, please contact our Customer Services Team at email@example.com who will be happy to assist you.
- We are happy to offer a refund on unsuitable items that are returned to us in accordance with our Returns Policy.
- We will credit the full amount to the original purchaser's payment card, excluding any shipping costs. Alternatively, you can choose to keep store credit by letting us know in your return form.
- The refund can only be asked by the person who ordered and will only be processed on the mean of payment used for the online purchase.
- The refund should be treated within 10 working days by your bank. Please note that this time may vary depending on your bank and that we cannot act on it.
- Returns we receive outside of our 14 days return policy without prior notification will only be accepted in the case of faulty, missing, incomplete or damaged orders.
I'MMANY London does not accept exchanges. Customers must follow the return process (stated above) for any unwanted products and will need to place a new order for their desired product. A return fee will be applied.
How to Return Your Order
We use digital return forms instead of printed forms. Simply contact our Customer Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to assist you.