We ship worldwide from London, UK.
For a limited time, we offer free standard shipping worldwide for orders over GBP£150, and free express shipping worldwide for orders over GBP£300.
For standard shipping, we use Royal Mail services:
- All the UK orders are shipped via Royal Mail First Class service with delivery confirmation.
- Orders to Europe are shipped via Royal Mail International Tracked service with end-to-end tracking.
- Orders to the rest of the world are shipped via Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed service with full tracking and signature required upon delivery.
- For international express shipping, we use DHL or DPD express services.
Most of our items are handmade to order and require 3-10 working days to process depending on the design.
Orders are processed chronologically by default. If you would like us to prioritise your order, please email our team at email@example.com with your order number.
The estimated delivery time upon dispatch is as follows:
- 1-2 business days to the UK
- 3-5 business days to EU countries(possible delays due to COVID-19)
- 5-7 business days to North America, Oceania, and Asia(possible delays due to COVID-19)
- 7-12 business days to the rest of the world(possible delays due to COVID-19)
- Next day delivery to the UK
- International express orders are delivered within 3 working days once dispatched.
Wrong Delivery Address Entered
It is the customer's responsibility to enter the correct shipping address when ordering from our website. If you have placed an order and have put the wrong address, please contact us as soon as possible via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the package has been shipped with a tracking number issued, a £10 ‘return to sender’ fee and further £15 postage fee will be charged for international orders, a £5 ‘return to sender’ fee and further £5 postage fee will be charged for UK orders.
Parcels Returned to Sender/Failed Delivery
If a package was returned to sender or lost due to "Delivery Attempted - No Answer", a £10 ‘return to sender’ fee will be charged for all orders.
Track Your Order
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with the tracking info of the shipment.
If you have any problems with order tracking, please contact our team at email@example.com.
Pre-orders and Back-orders
For all pre-/back-orders, please note that the estimated delivery time is a guide only and items can be shipped before or after this date.
UK customers - If your order contains both in-stock and pre-/back-order items, we will send your entire order when the final item arrives. If you wish to receive the items in stock first, please place your order as 2 separate orders.
International customers - All of your items will be shipped together when your pre-/back-order items are in stock.
For details about gift orders and our packaging options, please go to this page.